A Beautiful Mess Photo App


A Beautiful Mess, is one of my favorite blogs that I follow. I love reading about the stuff their doing, and the pictures they post. I enjoy the DIY's and renovations that they do, and also the recipes! Who could forget those?

When they announced they were releasing a photo editing app I freaked! Being a photographer, I don't want to tote around my heavy dslr all the time, so I stick with my phone. And photo editing apps are a must have! (i'm not big on instagram filters)
Not only can you put filters on your pictures, but they've also hand written words, phrases and different borders and decor which is super cute!!

So I guess I should stop sounding like a infomercial and just let you guys check it out for yourself! (and no they don't know I'm doing this)

Happy Memorial Weekend!
-A