ABOUT THE BLOGGER

34 & 35/365:
Hey Everyone!
I realize a lot of you may be new here and probably don't know a lot about me, so that's what I'm here today to share!
Here are 10 random facts about me.

1. I am a country girl. The city is not really my scene.

2. My favorite color is blue. Though out of the various colors of blue I prefer teal.

3. When I am 18 I want to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader

4. I have a weird obsession with eyebrows (especially Cara Delevingnes!)

5. I love slurpees

6. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would probably be the potato because it can be many different foods.

7. I'm an avid TV watcher. I enjoy Vampire Diaries, The Carrie Diaries, a lot of Disney Shows. American Horror Story, How I Met Your Mother and my new obsession.... Gator Boys.

8. I enjoy sitting in the dark

9. I'm a night owl. I can stay up till 3 or 4am easy. But when it comes to waking up early I'm not for it.

10. I have this weird pet peeve when people mix brown and black clothes together, like pick one or the other!

Well that's all. If you want to know anything else about me, just let me know!