Land of Oz


1. A quote I found on instagram. I think everyone can live by this.
2. My nightly cup of "The Healthiest Tea in the World"
3. A fun shot from mine and Alex's "mini photo-shoot" the other day.

I'm in desperate need of watching The Wizard of Oz. It's my all time favorite movie! I've probably seen it about three hundred times or so, and have not gotten tired of it at all! I'd live in Oz to be quiet honest.

As you guys know, I'm pretty much a music addict, I'm always on the look for new bands or songs to listen to, and I'm pretty open to all genres. Here are some new ones that I've found recently! (new as in I just found out about them)

The new Maroon 5 Album is great! Also an older song by them "Stutter"
Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
Primadonna - Marina and the Diamonds

Y'all should all check these out if your into fun upbeat music!(: