GRWM: STAGE MAKEUP




Hello lovelies! I've been on a Tutorial kick lately with filming some of my favorite looks for you all, especially those that have been requested for a while now. Today's video is a Get Ready With Me, Stage Makeup edition. This week is Recital week for my studio, so I'm showing the process of getting ready for one of our shows!
Whenever I post a video on my YouTube channel I like to also post it here on the blog for those who are new or don't know that I have a YouTube channel. But of course, if you enjoy my videos you can go to my channel HERE and subscribe so that you never miss a video!


PRODUCTS USED: 
Tarte Poreless Primer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
Tarte Smooth Operator Powder
Bodyography Powder
Dressing Your Truth Blush - Game On
UD Primer Potion
Too Faced Semi Sweet Palette
Tarte Tartelette 2 Palette
Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Eyeliner
L'Oreal Superstar Mascara
Ardell Lashes
NYX Lipliner - Burgundy
Mac Cosmetics Lipstick - Ruby Woo
Rimmel London Exaggerate Lipliner - 024 Diva



with love,
ashley paige