Winter Floral









Hello lovelies! Today's outfit is another styled shoot. I absolutely love all the pieces from this look and we're so excited to get to put them on! 
This red floral top is so stunning! I fell in love once I saw it and if y'all know me then you know I love my florals! And to keep me just a little bit warmer I'm wearing this super comfortable gray cardigan. I love it because it reminds me of all my favorite sweaters that I've had from over the years. Just gives you that cozy, comfortable feeling that we all want and need this time of year!
On the bottom I'm wearing some black zipper jeans and my black booties from Target! 

For accessories I have on this gorgeous necklace & olive cross body bag that I'm wearing as a clutch. 

TOP
JEANS
CARDIGAN
BAG
NECKLACE

*Photography by Lamb and Meadow 


with love,
ashley paige